Thursday 19 January 2023

Air Fryers - comment.

 

I am a convert to low fat air fryers!  I bought a small one some time ago from Lakeland, and hadn't bothered to use it much. However, recently I have been experimenting with it and find it terrific.  (This can also be bought from Amazon)

  •  

I have cooked a six-chop rack of lamb, chicken, fish, vegetables - inc potatoes, and tried a cheese cake.  All cooked pretty simply without any fussy stuff added - except seasoning and maybe some dried herbs (and a teeny bit of oil of course).

The recipe I found for the cheesecake was ok, but it didn't have flour in and found the cheesecake nice tasting, but quite soft.  I yet have to try it out with flour.

This little machine must save on energy use as it cooks fairly quickly, and much faster than an oven would take to heat up and then bake or roast.

Try one!


No comments: