1 medium chicken fillet makes approx. 4 (golf size) balls or patties.
+ some chopped corriander or parsley or oregano - if you like this - otherwise they are very nice plain.
Salt and Pepper
Sunflower Oil for frying (I use a wok, so you dont need that much oil - just a couple of inches should be fine.)
1. Whizz your chicken fillet(s) in your food processor and remove the 'paste' to a bowl.
2. Add some salt and a few grinds of black pepper -and some chopped corriander, if using herbs.
3. Using wetted hands, make into balls, then dip
(a) ino flour
(b) into beaten egg and then
(c) into the breadcrumbs and reshape them slightly in the palm of your hands, just to get rid of the excess breadcrumbs. You can leave them in ball shapes or flatten them out slightly.
4. Fry in hot oil, turning, until nicely golden.
I put a skewer through mine to test that the chicken is cooked well through. When taking the skewer out, there should be no juices oozing out.
5. Cool on kitchen paper - eat hot or cold.